As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. da Vinci's Room #ad
A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions, Don't Go Bananas #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile.
2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group. For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home.
Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
Helping build social skills along with working on emotions. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay. Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, worry, sadness, fear and jealousy.
2. PlayTherapySupply #ad
CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions, Updated Version, Actions #adPlayTherapySupply #ad
- New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes.
For 2-4 players, ages 7-16. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, and 3 cards, 2, acting out the fun situations on the sets.
Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected. Great for school counselors, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, therapists, anger, depression, and coping skills.
3. Thought-Spot #ad
Empathy, and Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, MAD SMARTZ: An Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management #adThought-Spot #ad
- Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 6 years old and above. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips. Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards.
Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, confidence, i.
E. And a hodge-podge of other matters, Empathy, Social Skills, and cooperation. Designed to support parents, teachers, depression, social delays, and therapists help children identify, anger, and work through a variety of issues, grief, process, trauma, including changes within the family, anxiety and fears. Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids.
4. Lupash Games #ad
And Improves Anger Control, CBTiger Therapy Card Game for Kids, Develop Social Skills, Practice Emotional Awareness, for Counselors, Therapists, Teachers ,and Parents #adLupash Games #ad
- Develop self-confidence, positive thinking, and emotional intelligence. Based on the abcd Model of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Learn how to handle different situations and develop an awareness of thoughts and behaviors.
Perfect game for school or at home. Includes 14 emotions: angry, frustrated, scared, happy, hopeful, Empathy, Confident, Shy, Calm, Jealous, Impatient, Love, Sad, and Worried. Suitable for groups, therapists, counselors, parents, and more.
5. Playing CBT #ad
Playing CBT, Therapy Games for Kids Age 7-14 to Develop Awareness of Thoughts, 15-Games-in-1. Updated Version 2022, Coping Skills and Enhance Self Control, Emotions & Behaviors, Improve Social Skills #adPlaying CBT #ad
- For individual or group therapy - 15 games suitable for 7-14 year olds, based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and covering all ABCD model parts. Created to aid kids to cope with anxiety & social skills, ADHD, emotional difficulties, depression & behavioral issues.
The ultimate cbt game - created by shelly zatenkern, Educators, Cognitive Behavioral Therapist Instructor & Developer of CBT Aids for Therapists, school Counselors, Facilitators and families.
Unrivaled instruction - you receive an extensive, high quality, full color 79-page instruction book. Includes ideas and secrets from hours of supervision. It takes you by the hand as you successfully combine this game with your therapy session.
Made to last for countless therapy sessions - Excellent quality, the game consists of 240 cards plus Emotion, Cognitive Distraction, Automatic Thought Boards and more. Self-regulation with fun - help them identify their feelings while providing skills to cope with their emotions in a relaxed atmosphere using mindfulness techniques, coping thoughts, breathing techniques, problem solving, etc.
|Brand||Playing CBT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shelly Zantkeren #ad|
6. Playing CBT #ad
Feeling Therapy Card Games, Identifying & Being Mindful of Emotions, Playing CBT Emotion Guard Kids Feelings Cards Game, Social & Emotional Skills, for Parents & Therapists, Children Ages 4 & Up #adPlaying CBT #ad
- Game includes: 38 emotion cards divided into 19 pairs—emotion guard card losing and emotion validation card winning. The emotion guard card keeps our emotions bottled in, while the Emotion Validation card allows us to accept the full range of emotions and live with them in harmony.
Perfect for parents: click 'Add to Cart' now and make it the perfect balance for kids' play and development! It's an excellent social emotional games for kids that's dynamic yet still playful.
Various ways to play: we have a booklet with a detailed explanation of the different ways to use Emotion Guard. Improves emotional skills: emotion guard is a great addition to therapy games for kids to help and encourage them to be acquainted with identification, discourse, and exposure to a variety of emotions.
High-quality cards set: take playtimes up a notch with our Emotion Guard Card Game! With its premium quality and kid-friendly illustrations, you can help children have fun while helping them express themselves.
7. Thought-Spot #ad
Growth/Fixed Mindset Card Game: Empowers Kids with Coping, Life & Social Skills; Develops Resilience; Reduces Meltdowns/Stress; Affirmation Therapy Cards; Autism; Mindfulness; CBT; Ages 8+ #adThought-Spot #ad
- Build vocabulary and academic language. 106. Reduce social anxiety. Great educational stem game for kids who get easily diSCOURAGED and DEFEATED. Build empathy and responsibility. 4. 7. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings.
Inspires players to maintain effort; encourages positivity; self-esteem builder. 5. Deepen growth mindset. Broaden critical thinking skills.
Top ten benefits: 1. 9. Practice perspective-taking skills. Fun game for ages 8+: builds social-emotional learning, critical thinking, executive function, mindfulness, empathy, speech, self-confidence, and critical consciousness.
Learn effective communication. 2. Develop self-awareness. 3. Can be used in homes, schools, and therapy. Increase self-motivation. Promotes perseverance: supports the development of a positive outlook and encourages the maintenance of effort and interest despite failure, adversity, and plateaus in progress.
8. MSS Inc #ad
Conversation Cards | Let's Mingle Kids Card Game | Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT | Mindfulness Activities | Social Emotional Learning | Critical Thinking | Counseling Questions | Growth Mindset #adMSS Inc #ad
- Wonderful school counselor gifts – school counselor games can help establish a relationship with a kid. Conversation starters for kids – the best family time fun dinner time game! Mindfulness for kids is a value that can be instilled at a young age.
Promotes growth mindset – growth mindset for kids is one of the most valuable skills for a child to learn. Problem solving for kids is what builds and promotes creativity and resourcefulness in a child.
Counselor games for kids will build a relationship while having fun and establishing trust. Games early on can help promote the growth mindset. One of the best kids games – whether you’re looking for a car game, or even Easter basket stuffers, family activity games, counselor games for kids, Let’s Mingle Kids will be a fun product for any category.
Kids really learn through games and kids games can help wire or rewire cognitive behavioral patterns. Kids games like let’s Mingle Kids can help establish mindfulness values. Great cognitive behavioral therapy product – Card games are great to establish cbt techniques.
|Brand||MSS Inc #ad|