As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Songhe #ad
Songhe Mega2560 + WiFi R3 ATmega2560+ESP8266 32Mb Memory USB-TTL CH340G. Compatible for Arduino Mega NodeMCU for WeMos ESP8266 #adSonghe #ad
- Mega r3 atmega2560 and wifi esp8266 with 32Mb Megabyte memory. There are dip switches on the board for connecting modules such as: USB and ATmeg2560, USB and ESP8266, ATmega2560 and ESP8266.
There is a usb serial converter CH340G on the board. All modules can work together or separately. Mega r3 atmega2560 and wifi ESP8266 has their own pin headers. Using this board is very simple.
|Model||Mega2560 + WiFi R3|
2. Arduino #ad
Arduino Mega 2560 REV3 A000067 #adArduino #ad
- Arduino mega 2560 is designed for your most ambitious projects which require additional pins and extra memory. Based on the 8-bit avr microcontroller atmega2560, it has 54 digital I/O pins, 16 analog inputs and a larger space for your sketches.
Ideal for: 3d printing, CNC robotics. Compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno. Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users.
|Part Number||2560 R3|
3. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO MEGA R3 Board ATmega 2560 + USB Cable Compatible with Arduino IDE Projects RoHS Compliant #adELEGOO #ad
- 0 pinout: added sda and scl pins that are near to the aref pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, which operate with 5V and with the Due that operate with 3. Stronger reset circuit.
3v. 5 * 2. 5 * 2. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The second one is a not connected pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. 1mm dc barrel jack compatible with 5.
In future, shields will be compatible both with the board that use the AVR, that is reserved for future purposes. Improved and expert version: 1. The chip is atmega+2560-16au and 16u2, same with the official version. 5mm dc barrel jack. Use 5. The mega is 100% compatible with arduino IDE and most shields designed for the Arduino mega R3，RoHS Compliant.
4. Arduino #ad
Arduino UNO WiFi REV2 ABX00021 #adArduino #ad
- Communicate directly with your phone or tablet via BLE: send sensor information or build a remote controlled robot! Ideal for iot internet of things industries such as automotive, agriculture, smart home projects, consumer electronics, or logging data.
Includes a 6 axis accelerometer/gyroscope and temperature sensor to accurately measure movement: make step counters, fall sensors, door opening alarms, etc. Works for wifi and Bluetooth Low Energy applications. The easiest way to build a connected Arduino project. Safe wireless connection to the Internet thanks to its onboard cryptochip.
5. DIYmall #ad
DIYmall ESP8266 ESP-01S WiFi Serial Transceiver Module with 4MB Flash #adDIYmall #ad
- 4mb flash memory. Upgraded from 32Mbit. About program: please choose "generic ESP8266 Module" board in Arduino IDE to program it.
Our 1 year warranty and Friendly Customer Service. What you get: 1 x esp8266-01s module. Latest version esp-01s, with stronger signal. Document: https://nurdspacedotnl/ESP8266.
6. ARCELI #ad
ARCELI ESP-12E ESP8266 UART WiFi Wireless Shield Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 #adARCELI #ad
- It leads to a wifi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
Unless the standard size arduino, such as Nano, Mini. Onboard esp8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better. 3. 3v power supply using advanced chip with the official expansion board power chip CC3000 same, so 3.
3v arduino board provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official cc3000 chip work as normal, there is no gap. Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so on.
7. SunFounder #ad
SunFounder 2560 Controller Board Compatible with Arduino Mega2560 R3 ATmega16AU #adSunFounder #ad
- Comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer. Powered via the usb connection or with an external power supply.
This version is optimized in the original version, ensure consistent and compatible with the original, also easy to use. The chip of this board has 256 kb of flash memory for storing code of which 8 KB is used for the bootloader, 8 KB of SRAM and 4 KB of EEPROM which can be read and written with the EEPROM library.
It communicates using the original STK500 protocol reference, C header files. The 2560 controller board is 100% compatible with Arduino. The power source is selected automatically.
|Part Number||Mega 2560|
8. Arduino #ad
Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 A000024 #adArduino #ad
- No extra power needed, gets it from your Arduino board. Stackable: other shields can be stacked on top of it adding new functionalities to your projects. Expansion shield to bring your Arduino board online with simple-yet-reliable communication libraries, supporting TCP and UDP protocols.
Use its micro-sd card slot to store sensor information, serve files to 8 simultaneously connected devices, or log traffic. Rich collection of examples: browse the Internet, make a tiny web server, and send data to a cloud with little coding effort. It is true plug and play! .
9. Arduino #ad
Arduino Uno REV3 A000066 #adArduino #ad
- Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users. This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs.
Arduino uno is the most used and documented board in the world.
Uno" means one in italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software IDE 1. 0, now evolved to newer releases. It has 14 digital input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, 6 analog inputs, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button.