As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GAINAWIN #ad
GAINAWIN Aluminum foil Tape 2inch*50yard150ft,3.6mil Silver Thick Aluminum Metal Tapes,Sealing hot and Cold air ducts,Excellent for HVAC, Duct Insulate Tape #adGAINAWIN #ad
- Heat conductionexcellent thermal conductivity that allows it to be used as an insulation tape, cooling pad and heat sink. This metal adhesive tape silver electrical tape thermal conductivity helps cooling and heating efficiency, improving efficiency in systems.
Multiple usesthis aluminum metal thick sheet silver electrical tape works suitably well in general, sealing aluminum, sealing hot and cold air ducts excellent HVAC tape, stainless and plastic seams/joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, commercial, duct insulation systems, including general repair, copper pipe fixing, and industrial applications, etc.
Materialmade from acrylic adhesive and Aluminum foil, High temperature resistance, it is a metal tape for duct work. Easy to peel off backingThis aluminum silver tape with paper liner is designed for easy application. Simply peel and apply. Simple to usehand tearable and easy to install on site without special tools or application methods.
2. 3M #ad
HVAC, 2.5" x 50 yd, Metal Repair, 4.0 mil, Sealing and Patching Hot and Cold Air Ducts, Silver, 3M Aluminum Foil Tape 3340, Fiberglass Duct Board, Insulation #ad3M #ad
- Long lasting: the foil backing serves as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust and many chemicals - making it strong, durable and long-lasting. Hot and cold temperatures: combination of a foil backing and acrylic adhesive gives this tape a superb operational temperature range of -40F-300F -40C-149C.
Applications: heating ventilation air conditioning HVAC, rigid fiber glass duct board, vapor seal on reinforced fiberglass duct board, duct closure, flexible air ducts and air connectors.
Vapor seal tape: 2. Listed for both ul181a-p and UL181B-FX. Easy releasing liner: Poly coated Kraft paper liner protects the adhesive and keeps the tape ready for use. 0 mil aluminum foil backing 4. 0 mil total thickness with a strong, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive is ideal as a vapor seal tape for duct closure.
3. SmaringRobot #ad
Heavy Duty Duct Tape with Adhesive Backing for Hot Cold Air HVAC Ductwork, Dryer Vent, 2'*65 Feet Foil Tape, Heat Resistant, Repair, 1PCS Premium Silver Aluminum Tapes 3.9Mils, Metal Insulation Tape #adSmaringRobot #ad
- The dryer vent tape also has abilities like waterproof, and anti-static. Why need 3. 9mil thickness? - 3. 9 mils is the perfect thickness for daily repair use silver duct tape. No residue-this aluminum foil tape is made of high quality adhesive, so the insulation tape is very sticky! The aluminum tape can stick on most surfaces like wood, metal, marble, brick and tile.
But aluminum foil tape would not left residue after you peel duct tape off, plastic, so you don't have to worry about metal tape would damage the surface of your important things. If the aluminum tape is too thin, then the foil tape is easy to break; if metal duct tape is too thick, the metal tape would be hard to stick on some surfaces.
Better service-we have a complete after-sales service team to track our aluminium foil tapes condition and respond to customers feedback to ensure your shopping experience. Moreover, chemical resistance, our foil tape went through special surface treatment, UV resistance, fireproof, heat resistance -20℃-250℃, anti radiation, and thus the HVAC tape has good light reflectivity and sealing.
Good performance - this aluminum foil tape is made of high purity aluminum and combined with high performance adhesive, so the insulation tape surface will be very beautiful and our metal duct tape is very sticky. The insulation tape can be used in areas like exhaust pipe, seal the puncture of heat preservation nails and repair the damaged parts, ductwork, door and window and other industries. We are here 24 hours / 7 days for you! This is metal aluminum foil duct tape. Wide application - this metal tape with adhesive backing has great strength and flexibility.
4. Lockport #ad
Aluminum Foil Tape for HVAC & Insulation — 3 Pack — Extra Thick 3.6 Mil Silver Metal Duct Tape — 2 Inch x 225 Total Feet — Heat Resistant, Waterproof & Professional Grade Tape for Ductwork #adLockport #ad
- Your waterproof, flame-retardant tape can handle temperatures from -22°F to 250°F. Lasting adhesive strength – use insulating tape with serious staying power. Achieve consistent temperature control and a diminished carbon footprint with your well-sealed HVAC system.
Strong in any setting – install heat resistant aluminum foil tape that’s built to take a beating in extreme places. Extra thick durability – improve air system efficiency and enjoy clean installs with 3.
6 mil hvAC tape. Press down on your pressure-sensitive tape and walk away from the job site with assurance that it will stay down and not peel up.
Join the lockport family – put your trust in us and we’ll bring you professional-grade duct sealing tape, excellent customer service, and a full line of other tapes to meet your handy needs. Your extra-thick tape insulates better and is more resistant to tearing than flimsy competitors. Silver tape, golden savings – save big on monthly utility bills and feel more comfortable.
5. IMPRESA #ad
Insulation Home and Commercial, 150 Feet / 50 Yards 1.9 Inch Wide Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade, Excellent Sealing & Patching Hot and Cold HVAC, Duct, Pipe #adIMPRESA #ad
- Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape. Professional / industrial grade: high-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use.
Sticks to virtually anything at high and low temperatures: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Holds up: designed to resist flame, thermally conductive helping cooling/heating efficiency, odor, uv degradation, moisture / vapor, weather and smoke transmission.
Chemically resistant, heat and light reflective. Lots of tape means a great value: 1. 9 inches wide x 150 feet 50 yards.
Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it is designed to adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. 1. 7 mil foil and 1. 7 mil backing. Wide variety of uses: ideal for an array of uses, stainless and plastic seams / joints, duct insulation systems, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts excellent HVAC tape, sealing aluminum, copper pipe fixing, temporary repair of metal surfaces, etc.
|Manufacturer||Impresa Products #ad|
6. 3M #ad
1 roll, 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+, 24 inch x 25 feet, for Ventilation Ducts and Commercial Kitchen Grease Ducts #ad3M #ad
- Easy installation - installs easily due to high flexibility, low weight and thin profile — ideal for duct enclosure systems. Lightweight, low-profile protection - provides excellent insulating capabilities in a thin, space-saving alternative to traditional bulky fire protection methods such as a gypsum wall shaft or enclosure.
Recommended for commercial kitchens - proven alternative to 1- and 2-hour fire resistant shaft enclosures for grease ducts, performs in temperatures up to 2192°F/1200°C.
Fire resistant for up to 2 hours - fire-rated non-asbestos duct wrap consists of an inorganic fiber blanket encapsulated with a scrim-reinforced foil.
Can protect ventilation duct systems – including smoke control ducts, elevator hoistways and stair pressurization. Protects both grease and air ducts - certified to ASTM E2336 grease duct test standard and ISO 6944 air duct test standard and other key life safety codes. Certified by ul and intertek- meets ibc, imc, umc, nfpa and other key life safety codes.
7. TapePlus #ad
Sealing & Patching Hot & Cold Air Ducts, Professional Grade Aluminum Foil Tape, Perfect for HVAC, Metal Repair, More!, High Temperature, 2 Inch by 210 Feet 70 Yards 3.6 Mil #adTapePlus #ad
- Manufacturer money back guarantee - if you're ever unsatisfied with the product the Manufacturer will refund your order. Temperature rating for of up to 250 degrees F and as low as -4 degrees F.
No questions asked! tapeplus is a USA Company with US Based Customer Support!2 inch by 70 yards - 33% more than the competition! - made in a Beautiful Silver Metal Finish.
Perfect for sealing air ducts - designed to easily seal HVAC Air Ducts as well as another other Hot or Cold Intakes. Sticks to any surface - designed for HVAC but easily sticks to any type of finish, just ensure surface is clean of debris. Incredibly resistant - easily resists Moisture, UV Rays, Flames, Chemicals, and Performs well in any type of Weather!.
8. Manson #ad
Manson 3" R8 Fiberglass Duct Insulation Wrap. FSK Foil Faced 4' Wide x 50' Long, Formaldehyde Free #adManson #ad
- Fsk foil-scrim-Kraft facing for vapor control. Formaldehyde Free. Installed r value = 4. 2 1. 5", 62-3/16", 83". Made in USA. Thermal and Acoustical Properties, Condensation Control.
9. Lichamp #ad
A201SL, Lichamp HVAC Tape, AC Air Conditioner Sealing, 2 inch x 70 Yards 210 feet, Aluminum Foil Tape Metal Insulation Tape for Ductwork #adLichamp #ad
- It also provides waterproof protection. 4 ideal for multiple uses, duct insulation systems, including repairing, temporary repair of metal surfaces, kitchen moisture prevent, copper pipe fixing, sealing hot and cold air ducts, stainless and plastic seams, etc.
2 aluminum tape can be used for repairing, hose, Fixed wire and cable, sealing, pipe etc. Suitable for professional pipe sealing, and kitchen exhaust pipe sealing.
3 heat resistant tape has strong anti-corrosion properties and rusty resistant. Excellent moisture and weather resistant. Resists flame, thermally conductive, smoke transmission and some areas requiring thermal insulation.
5 if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, and we'll issue you a refund, to ensure you have a nice shopping experience in our store, contact us through our email at any time you want, A201SL.1 foil tape withstands extreme temperature from -10 to 256 degrees F.